About Chris Jarosz
Christopher R. Jarosz, CPA
Founder and Principal, providing CFO-level consulting services to small and middle market companies
- Results-driven CFO/CPA/Accounting Executive with 25+ years experience building accounting teams.
- Seasoned coordinator in organization operations and upper management on key business objectives to achieve dramatic bottom-line results.
- Exemplary leader who can manage change positively, mitigate risk, infuse new ideas and deliver solid results.
- Highly analytical with “big picture” vision and the ability to work with management, staff and customers to convert complex requirements into actionable results.
- Strong mentor and coach, skilled at inspiring confidence, leading by example and building loyal, high-performance teams committed to quality.
- Consistently demonstrates practical and creative approaches to problem solving and fiscal management.
- Highest level of integrity, a most valued personal characteristic.
- Financial Reporting & Management
- Budget Development & Analysis
- Construction Owner’s Respresentation
- Fostering Accounting Knowledge Beyond Accounting Department
- Strategic/Tactical Planning
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Client Relationship Management
- Great deal of experience with family owned businesses
Comments & Responses