About Brian Milligan
Brian J. Milligan, MBA, CPA
Managing Partner providing Fractional CFO services and other executive level financial consulting services to small and middle market companies
University of Notre Dame – Accounting
Northwestern University Kellogg Graduate School of Management- MBA Finance
- Financial and operational executive with 34 years of experience, including 21 as a CFO assisting small to medium size privately-held businesses.
- Works closely with owners, managers and all team members in companies ranging from start-ups to aggressive growth companies to turnaround challenges
- Common-sense management style, applying data-based analysis, corporate culture considerations, risk/reward dynamics and other criteria to find optimal outcomes.
- Experienced in managing teams ranging from 2 to 100+, providing steadying hand and training/mentoring all levels of staff.
- Enjoy working with collaborative management teams, assisting ownership to meet its goals and celebrating the challenges and successes along the way.
- Highest level of integrity in all my dealings.
- Financial Reporting and Management
- Construction Owner’s Representation
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cash Flow Planning and Management
- Managing and mentoring staff
- Risk Assessment and Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Ability to quickly come up to speed in new situations
Connect on LinkedIn
Comments & Responses