Brian J. Milligan
Managing Partner providing Fractional CFO services and other executive level financial consulting services to small and middle market companies
University of Notre Dame – Accounting
Northwestern University Kellogg Graduate School of Management- MBA Finance
- Financial and operational executive with 34 years of experience, including 21 as a CFO assisting small to medium size privately-held businesses.
- Works closely with owners, managers and all team members in companies ranging from start-ups to aggressive growth companies to turnaround challenges
- Common-sense management style, applying data-based analysis, corporate culture considerations, risk/reward dynamics and other criteria to find optimal outcomes.
- Experienced in managing teams ranging from 2 to 100+, providing steadying hand and training/mentoring all levels of staff.
- Enjoy working with collaborative management teams, assisting ownership to meet its goals and celebrating the challenges and successes along the way.
- Highest level of integrity in all my dealings.
- Business Strategy
- Financial Reporting and Management
- Construction Owner’s Representation
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cash Flow Planning and Management
- Bank/Legal Negotiations
- Managing and mentoring staff
- Risk Assessment and Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Ability to quickly come up to speed in new situations